HR-36® is a through-fastened metal panel with 36" net coverage. HR-36 is predominantly used in industrial and light commercial applications.
- Wider coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Long spanning capability; design provides superior load and span capacities, saving money in structural support.
- Quick, economical trim packages available as standard trim pieces that can be ordered by number.
- High tensile steel panels in 26 gauge available in a variety of cool colors with DuraTech®nt coating or unpainted Zincalume® or Galvalume® Plus.
- Exceptional value in high tensile steel 29 gauge panels coated with the ColorGuardxt coating system. Choose from Surf White, Desert Beige, Lightstone or Zincalume® or Galvalume® Plus for unpainted applications.
- Fiberglass panels are available in matching profile.
- Recommended minimum slope of 1:12.
- Manufactured in Fontana, CA and Tacoma, WA.
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.