- Wider coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Panel design provides superior load and span capacities which often allow savings in the structural support system.
- Quick, economical trim packages available as standard trim pieces that can be ordered by number.
- High tensile steel panels in 26 gauge available in a variety of cool colors with DuraTech®nt coating or unpainted Zincalume® or Galvalume® Plus.
- Exceptional value in high tensile steel 29 gauge panels coated with the ColorGuardxt coating system. Choose from Surf White, Desert Beige, Lightstone or Zincalume® or Galvalume® Plus for unpainted applications.
- Fiberglass panels are available in matching profile.
- Fits a variety of building solutions: new construction, renovation, economical mansards or equipment screens.
- Manufactured in Fontana, CA.
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.