Light Gauge Klip-Rib®
Light-weight Klip-Rib® is a performance rated structural standing seam panel system that snaps positively over concealed anchor clips for quick installation and exceptional strength. Klip-Rib® is the preferred panel for pre-engineered metal building systems.
- Klip-Rib® has been tested in accordance with UL580 and meets UL Class 60 wind uplift requirements.
- Has been tested for air infiltration per ASTM E1680, and water infiltration per ASTM E1646.
- Can be installed over solid substrates or spaced support members.
- Integral ribs have the bold appearance of a batten, but without separate snap-on battens. Preferred for high visibility applications with less likelihood of oil canning than panels with wide flat areas.
- Klip-Rib's locking seam reduces field labor by eliminating field seaming.
- Its patented 21-gauge clip engages two ribs and allows panels to be disengaged if needed.
- Can be installed on pitches as low as 1:12.
- Readily available in Zincalume® or Galvalume® Plus for unpainted applications, also available in variety of colors in the DuraTech®nt coating system.
- Manufactured in Fontana, CA and Tacoma, WA.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.