Klip-Rib® is a performance rated structural and architectural standing seam panel system that snaps positively over concealed anchor clips for quick installation and exceptional strength. Klip-Rib is the preferred panel for commercial, educational and institutional roofs in all climates.
- Klip-Rib® has been tested in accordance with UL580 and meets UL Class 90 wind uplift requirements.
- Tested in accordance with ASTM E1592 for wind uplift capacity.
- Has been tested for air infiltration per ASTM E1680, and water infiltration per ASTM E1646.
- Can be installed over solid substrates or spaced support members.
- Integral ribs have the bold appearance of a batten, but without separate snap-on battens. Preferred for high visibility applications with less likelihood of oil canning than panels with wide flat areas.
- Klip-Rib's locking seam reduces field labor by eliminating field seaming.
- Its patented 21-gauge clip engages two ribs and allows panels to be disengaged if needed.
- Recommended minimum slope of 1:12.
- Panels are stiff enough to be shipped without wooden crates. The stretch wrap packaging protects the panels from water and dirt and reduces job site waste.
- Klip-Rib® can be crimp curved for radiused applications.
- Available in 24 and 22 gauge in a wide variety of standard colors in the DuraTech®5000 and DuraTech®mx (polyvinylidene fluoride) coating systems, including ZACtique®II or bare Zincalume® or Galvalume® Plus.
- Manufactured in Tacoma, WA.
- Weathertight warranty available. Minimum slope required. Contact AEP Span representative for more information. (Roof application ONLY)
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
- Architectural Color Chart: Standard Colors (pdf)
- Architectural Color Chart: Premium Colors & Prints (pdf)
- DuraTech® 5000 Warranty (pdf)
- DuraTech® mx Warranty (pdf)
- Zincalume® Plus Warranty (pdf)
- Standard Side Seam Warranty (pdf)
- Standard Full System Warranty (pdf)